From the Mayor’s Office
HGTV Show Filming in GWL!
It has been brought to our attention that the national TV show, House Hunters on HGTV, will be filming in Greenwood Lake from October 28th – Oct 30th. This great opportunity to showcase our community on a national television show is credit to Sue Onderdonk, local Realtor with Better Homes & Gardens Rand Realty as well as the willing home owners participating in the show. In the weeks leading up to filming, I would ask that residents and businesses make an extra effort to clean, decorate and prepare for the show. They will be filming down our main street (Windermere) and we want the Village to look its best!
Bark Park Officially Open
The Village’s first ever Dog Park is now officially open to the public. The park is open daily and closes during evening hours. If you use the park, you MUST clean up after your dog. The park is run by volunteers so please take that into consideration when enjoying the park. The park is located on Vine St right next to the Greenwood Lake Elks Lodge and newly named Bob Langan Basketball Courts.
Events in the Village
● Village Board Workshop Oct. 19th at 6:30 p.m. in the Courthouse
● Village Board General Meeting Oct. 19th at 7:30 p.m. in the Courthouse
● GWL Coalition Meeting Oct. 20th at 7:00 p.m. in the Senior Center
● Medicine Pill / Food drop Sat., Oct. 17th from 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. in the Police Station.
● Grace Lutheran Italian Family Dinner Sat., Oct. 24th from 4:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. at the Grace Lutheran Church