Mayor Dwyer’s Column
GWL Street Fair
The much anticipated Street Fair is right around the corner. On June 13th, 2015, the GWL Chamber again will host what is becoming one of the best street fairs in Orange County. For the past several years, the GWL Street Fair, coordinated by Murphy’s Co-owner Eric Kelm and GWL Deputy Mayor Kelli Kelm, has grown by leaps and bounds to become the main kickoff celebration for our summer season in this lakeside community.
If you have not done so already, be sure to register a booth to get in on the packed day of shoppers walking down the main streets of Windermere Avenue in downtown Greenwood Lake. The deadline for reserving your spot is June 1st and be advised, spots are filling up fast so don’t miss the opportunity to get yours. Vendor applications may be printed online from either the Chamber’s website or the Village’s website or by clicking here . You can also register by emailing email@example.com or by calling 845-477-2652. Looking forward to seeing everyone at the street fair and at many of the great events happening this summer in and around beautiful Greenwood Lake!
- Coalition Teen Center Every Wednesday from 6:00p.m. – 9:00p.m. at the GWL Elks
- Youth Open Gym for 6th through 8th graders at the middle school from 6-8pm every Monday. 9th – 12th graders will have open gym every Monday from 8pm – 10pm.
- Village Clean Sweep, Apr. 25th from 8am – 4pm meeting at Senior Center
- Coalition Pill and Food Drop, Apr. 25th from 10am – 2pm at GWL Police Dept
- Paper Shredding Fundraiser; Sat., Apr. 25th from 9am – 12pm at Grace Lutheran Church on Waterstone Rd.
- Village Board Budget Public Hearing April 20th 7:00 p.m. in the Courthouse
- Village Board General Meeting April 20th 8:00 p.m. in the Courthouse