A Great Weekend in GWL
Greenwood Lake Mayor
On behalf of the Greenwood Lake Village Board, I would like to thank everyone who came out and participated in the festivities this past weekend. Even with a little rain, we had a tremendous turn out for the Village’s 90th Anniversary as well as the GWLK Chamber Sponsored Halloween activities; Trick or Treating on Windermere and Haunted Trail. Job well done by all of the organizers, Denise and Kristi from Split Ends for their work on the Haunted Trail and Trustee Howley and Trustee Holder for their work on the 90th Anniversary celebration. Thank you to all of the local and area venders who came out make the event great, and of course, special thanks to the local organizations who always contribute to make events successful and entertaining for all. Our unsung hero for the evening was certainly Nick Catinella who coordinated the lighting through a very generously donated highway lighting system from an area company HSP Equipment. Without whom, that evening’s event would have been much darker!! Thank you all for your efforts and the Village Board looks forward to planning our 100th Anniversary!!
• Election Day Tuesday Nov. 4th from 6:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m. at the Greenwood Lake Elks Lodge
• Coalition Teen Center Every Wednesday from 6:00p.m. – 9:00p.m. at the GWL Elks Lodge
• Lake Commission Meeting Wed.,. Oct., 22nd at the West Milford Town Hall 7:00 p.m.
• Youth Open Gym for 6th through 8th graders at the middle school from 6-8pm every Monday. 9th – 12th graders will have open gym every Monday from 8pm – 10pm.
• Village Board Workshop Mon., Nov. 17th from 6:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. in the courthouse
• Village Board General Meeting Mon., Nov. 17th at 7:30 p.m. in the courthouse